Product InformationCollapse —
The Jawbone Bluetooth headset virtually eliminates background noise so your calls are clearer. The device's Noise Shield technology uses an advanced, military-grade noise-canceling system that continuously adapts to the user's changing environment to deliver and receive unparalleled audio quality. Combined with its award-winning design, the Jawbone headset is perfect for those on the go and for those who need the convenience of Bluetooth in challenging environments. Weighs only 14 grams and comes with multiple sized & shaped earloops to ensure a customized comfortable fit. Up to 6 hours talk time and 200 hours standby time.
- A distinctive, award winning design by Yves Behar
- Ultra-lightweight, ergonomically contoured form factor bluetooth headset.
- To match the outline of your face, Jawbone has perforated shield curves and the inside surface is made from medical grade plastic to so that you may get a soft and smooth feel on the skin.
- Jawbone can identify your voice when you speak even in noisy environment and it can easily separate your speech from background noise.
- Jawbone technology adjusts the speaker output so you can hear the caller voice clear, as your background sounds change!
- Comfortable, customizable, Fit-kit with a choice of four different earloops and earbud.
- Binaural and adaptable for use in left or right ear.
- Aliph Jawbone Noise Shield Headset’s proprietary system of sensors and software that analyzes ambient noise up to 500 times a second, continuously optimizing incoming and outgoing audio quality.
- Talk Time is up to 6 hours
- Charging options : via USB cable or 110 volt AC Travel charger
- Lightweight Design weighs only 14 grams
- Supports bluetooth v1.2 headset and hands free profiles.
- Standby Time is up to 200 hours.
- Product Length: 0.9 inches.
- Product Width: 0.4 inches.
- Product Height: 2.4 inches
- Transmission Range: 33 ft
- Aliph Jawbone Noise Shield Headset
- 4 Ear-loops
- 110 volt AC Travel charge
- USB cable
- User Manual
Video ReviewExpand +
Customer Reviews & RatingExpand +
Sign up for Newsletter
Question: What is 7 * 2 ? Answer: