- HTC ChaCha
- Orange HTC ChaCha
- T-Mobile HTC ChaCha
- Three HTC ChaCha
- Virgin Mobile HTC ChaCha
- Vodafone HTC ChaCha
Product InformationCollapse —
Looking for a mobile makeover? AMZER’s Smoke Grey Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case has got just what it takes to transform your lackluster device into a glamorous Smartphone. The ultra high-gloss finish abridges your device's subtle contours, giving you the sleek look of a hard case and the shock absorption of a soft case. The flexible yet durable skin resists impacts and abrasions so your HTC ChaCha is kept in "just out of the box” condition. Designed to give you full access to your keyboard and all other critical controls, for a fashionably functional HTC ChaCha . Superbly made, it’s the perfect case for protecting your HTC ChaCha from scratches, shock, and the elements...all while withstanding daily fingerprints and dirt! This Case offers maximum protection and features a special coating that makes it slip-resistant, enabling you to have a better grip on your HTC ChaCha.
- Reinforced Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case more fashionable and durable case from AMZER.
- All the phone features are fully accessible through the case without removing it.
- Perfect match for your HTC ChaCha to protect against scratches and minor bumps.
- Provides extra grip and traction on angled surfaces and prevent your HTC ChaCha from sliding on soft surfaces or angle surfaces.
- Special anti-dust and scratch-free properties, preserves your HTC ChaCha shining look.
- Designed perfectly to conform to your HTC ChaCha’s design.
- Precise cutouts available for full access to all ports and controls.
- Eye catching color and embossed argyle pattern gives a heads-up look!
- Installation and removal are very easy.
- Type: Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case.
- Pattern: Argyle pattern.
- Precise cutouts for full access.
- Manufacturer: AMZER.
- Color: Smoke Grey.
Customer Reviews & RatingExpand +
£ 0.41 exc. VAT
£ 2.49 exc. VAT
£ 1.58 exc. VAT
£ 1.58 exc. VAT
Sign up for Newsletter
Question: What is 7 - 2 ? Answer: