Product InformationCollapse —
The USGlobalSat GPS Receiver extends the BlackBerry Maps application so you can view your current location with accuracy and track your route to your target destination on your BlackBerry Pearl 8100 smartphone from virtually anywhere. The GPS Receiver features fast satellite acquisition times, optimized accuracy in urban canyons and dense foliage, and a super-charged battery with power-saving features that allows it to operate for up to 11 hours. Note: Your device must have software version 4.1 or higher.
- SiRF Star III high performance and low power consumption chipset.
- Communication with Host platform Via Bluetooth Serial Port Profile.
- Bluetooth Version 2.0.
- Built-in ceramic patch antenna.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and improves accuracy in urban canyons and under dense foliage.
- Battery life up to 11 hours of operation time, in continuous mode.
- Features power saving mode (powers down after 10 minutes of inactivity).
- Supported by WAAS and EGNOS Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems for more accurate corrected position reports.
- GPS standard : SiRF StarIII
- GPS Antenna : Built-in ceramic patch antenna
- Bluetooth standard : Bluetooth V2.0
- Operation range : 10 meters (33 feet)
- Operation time : Up to 11 hrs
- Charge time : 4~5 hrs
- Charge Connector : Mini USB
- DC supplies : 4.5V~5.5V / 0.5A
- Battery Cell Type : Lithium ion Rechargeable Battery 1100mAH
- Perform reset : Press the ON/OFF for 5s causes the unit to Perform reset
- Operating Temp : 14°~ 140°F (-10°~ 60°C)
- Storage Temp : -4°~ 158°F (-20°~ 70°C)
- Humidity Operational : up to 95% non-condensing
- Dimension : 82.0 mm x 41.0 mm x 13.4 mm
- GPS Chipset : SiRF Star III
- Frequency : L1, 1575.42 MHz
- C/A Code : 1.023 MHz chip rate
- Channels : 20 channel all-in-view tracking
Customer Reviews & RatingExpand +
£ 26.36 exc. VAT
£ 22.48 exc. VAT
£ 20.83 exc. VAT
£ 37.98 exc. VAT
Sign up for Newsletter
Question: What is 8 * 2 ? Answer: