- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
- BlackBerry Curve 8520
- O2 BlackBerry Curve 8520
- Orange BlackBerry Curve 8520
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8520
- Three BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
- Vodafone BlackBerry Curve 8520
Fommy Product Review:
Overview: This Rubberized Snap-On Case for BlackBerry Curve by AMZER provides the toughness and durability of hard shell cases with a great feel and sleek design.
Durability: There isn’t a whole lot here, and that’s what keeps it tough. Each half of the case is very durable and can be bent without and signs of snapping or permanent damage, although bending isn’t something they should experience much in normal use. In addition, the rubberized exterior is extremely resistant to scratches and dents. I rubbed both scissors and keys across the material and after wiping the exterior with my hand for a brief moment, what little mark there was had vanished.
Design/Functionality: The design is fairly simple; its two pieces of molded plastic, much like many of the hard shell and crystal snap on cases; but instead of being pure plastic it is coated with a sturdy material that gives it a rubber feel. This material not only increases the shock resistant nature of the underlying materials but also gives it a very unique feel in the hand. The material is quite slick normally, but normal perspiration on your hands during BlackBerry Curve usage makes it significantly easier to grip and keeps the BlackBerry Curve from flying out of your hands.
The form factor is extremely small, and all in all it will only add a tad over three millimeters (1/8th of an inch) to the thickness of the BlackBerry Curve , but is so light as almost not to be noticeable. In addition, the slim nature of the case doesn’t hinder the use of the BlackBerry Curves buttons or ports. The cases are extremely well sized and fit perfectly, making sure that the BlackBerry Curve still lives up to the original manufacturers design.
The case stays on extremely well, but a little bit of correctly applied pressure and it comes right off. Meaning you don’t have to pull out a pair of pliers, break a nail or break the case to get it off if you need to.
Conclusion: If you’re looking for a snap-on case that not only feels great in the hand, but can let you just throw your BlackBerry Curve into your pocket or purse, this is a great case by AMZER for you. Just combine it with a screen protector and you’ll be good to go.
- The new AMZER Rubberized Snap on case with revolutionary design!
- Smooth to the touch! Definitive fit for maximum protection!
- Trendy and impressive designed case for your new BlackBerry Curve.
- Made of premium hard plastic material with a thin coated of soft rubberized material.
- Give your BlackBerry Curve a customized look while providing protection.
- Stylish front and back cover designed to fit perfectly.
- Easy snap on installation will take only seconds – No tools required.
- Allow you to plug your charger, cable, headset without removing the case.
- Trim-down wear and tear to your BlackBerry Curve while enhancing its look.
- Fits like a second skin on your BlackBerry Curve to protect it from scratches and drops.
- Preserve from scratches, dirt or anything else that arrives into contact with your BlackBerry Curve.
- Ample of eye catching colors to choose from for that custom glance!
- Cutouts for all ports and functionalities.
- Material: Hard plastic with a thin layer of soft rubberized material.
- Manufacturer: AMZER.
- 2 pieces of Rubberized Snap on case.
- Color: Black.